The ability to make insightful decisions about people is today’s most enduring source of competitive advantage. Peabody International, a division of IFG, specializes in executive retained search services. Clients trust Peabody International to attract world-class leaders.
Peabody International helps companies attract, develop, and retain best-in-class talent. As global trends and issues continue to impact businesses, it’s necessary to have leaders who drive top line growth and innovation across markets, channels, products, and customers, while managing tight bottom line fundamentals. IFG’s experienced consultants have worked in and with the world’s leading companies.
Our practice has deep expertise and collaborates to ensure you have candidates that meet your specific needs and fit your culture. Our candidate assessment tools and methodology has proven to have higher success rates for selection and promotion decisions. Your ability to attract, develop, and retain the best leaders is critical to long-term success.
Coverage and Function:
- Chief Financial Officer
- Tax & Treasury
- Internal audit, risk and compliance
- Leadership roles in strategic planning, corporate development, investor relations and divisional finance
Peabody International has expertise in the following industries:
- FINANCIAL SERVICES – Retail and Commercial Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment Banking, Electronic trading and Transactions, Private Equity
- INDUSTRIAL – Mining, Metals, Logistic and Transportation, Energy, Chemicals, Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial
- SERVICE – Consumer, Consumer Products, Digital, Marketing Services & Advertising, Medial & Entertainment, Retail, Sports, Travel & Hospitality, Leisure, Professional Services
- LIFE SCIENCES – Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices
- TECHNOLOGY – Technology, Software, Digital, Cloud, Payment and Transaction Processes, Communication, IT Professional Services, Systems and Devices
- PUBLIC SECTOR – National, Municipal, Regional, and Local government institutions