1. Collection and Usage of Personal Information
When you register with IFG – International Financial Group either through our websites or in a face-to-face meeting, we may ask for certain Personal Information. The categories of Personal Information we may request include your name and contact information (email, address and phone number). Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities, we may also ask for your social insurance number/social security number, your date of birth, job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, references, background information, and other information contained in your resume.
We use Personal Information and other data collected, to provide our candidates with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide our candidates with requested information or services. We may also from time to time use your Personal Information to send our candidates automated email messages or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information. Candidates may opt out of receiving such marketing email messages by sending a message to email@example.com.
Either before or when we collect information about you, we will explain how we intend to use it. We will limit the information we collect to what we need for those purposes, and we will use it only for those specific purposes. We will request your consent in written form if we wish to use your information for any other purpose and before collecting information from third parties such as credit bureaus.
Your personal financial information is used to help us manage operations and risk within IFG – International Financial Group. Your information is also used in order to satisfy valid information requests from government agencies and other organizations or individuals who are legally entitled to make such requests.
2. Disclosures of Personal Information
IFG – International Financial Group may disclose Personal Information to third parties. The disclosure to third parties would occur in the following circumstances:
- When we have requested and received your consent.
- We will disclose information to our clients where necessary and appropriate in connection with the provision of the staffing services.
- We may disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform business functions and services on our behalf. Such functions may include, for example, hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing legal, accounting and marketing services.
- We may disclose information to the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisors, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of IFG – International Financial Group or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public.
3. Protecting information
We will protect your information with appropriate safeguards and security measures. We will retain your information only for the time it is required for the purposes we explain.
4. Providing information access and accuracy
We will give you access to the information we retain about you. We will make every reasonable effort to keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
5. Respecting and responding to your privacy concerns
In this Privacy Code, we will explain your options for refusing or withdrawing consent to the collection, use and release of your information, and we will record and respect your choices. We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of your information.
Revisions to the Policy
This Policy is effective as of February 1, 2011. If you have any questions about our website privacy policies, please contact us.