Our client, a large insurance company, is looking for a Manager, Direct Marketing Analytics for a 12-month contract located in Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager with Direct Marketing Analytics with a financial services background. This position is currently a work-from position with the potential to move to a hybrid model (2 days per week in office).
As a Marketing Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provides analysis and reporting to enable direct marketing strategy by engaging in sales lead evaluation, direct marketing campaign measurement, and client centric analyses for the credit Cards LOB.
- Responsible for understanding credit card acquisition and retention programs and campaigns and the impact that they have in card members/clients.
- Analyzes how campaigns drive client behaviour. Provide analytical support in the creation of cardholder journey stories and presentations to Senior Management, including monthly and quarterly business review presentations.
- Working with team members across the Marketing and other lines of business to guarantee successful management of assigned projects.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a consultative role focusing on data analysis and University degree
- Prior experience in the credit card business (Banking or credit card industry)
- Strong knowledge of data modeling and statistical analysis techniques.
- SAS, SQL experience
- Digital analytics experience