Pay Rate: $50
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Manage project work associated with establishing project activities, which includes maintaining project documentation and ensuring that project standards and reporting are met.
- Employ privacy knowledge and expertise to compliance workstream activities, including research, analysis, and privacy risk evaluation.
- Work with stakeholders to schedule and facilitate meetings.
- Initiate and monitor status reports, meeting minutes, and presentations.
- Track follow-ups, ensuring that the teams adhere to the change management approach and expectations.
- Assist the workstreams with creating business requirement documents, process maps, or other project artifacts and analyzing project needs.
- Co-lead workstreams and take a leadership role on certain activities within those workstreams by engaging stakeholders, directing project resources and tracking toward deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with the bank project managers and stakeholders to track progress on workplans and milestones.
- Experience creating project artifacts and supporting Project Managers
- 5+ years' experience within a Privacy Consultant or similar type role (Could consider someone with slightly less if they have all the soft skills)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite; particularly MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (comfortable with filtering/sorting)
- Exposure to privacy impact analysis.
- European compliance activity experience
- SIPC certification
- Large organization or telecom industry experience would work if no financial industry