Pay Rate: $80
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
An ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering the plan for communications, change management, and training required to support the program's objectives.
- Develop a communication, change management, and training plan for the program based on an assessment of the program's objectives.
- Spearhead the Communications & Change Management Workstream within the program integrating work on communications, change management, and training within program delivery.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create compelling communications content and training materials to support program outcomes.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the changes impacting employees.
- Drive actionable and targeted communications, change management, and training activities - including stakeholder assessments, leadership alignment, change metrics, and readiness assessment, and on-going measures for sustainment of program objectives.
- Identify risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address.
- Work with project managers and teams to integrate communications, change management, and training activities into the overall program deliver schedule.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in communications and change management - or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills; a high degree of competency with Microsoft Office, particularly with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Strong relationship management skills with experience facilitating cross-functional conversations and collaborating with and influencing stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Strong business and strategic acumen with a demonstrated ability to operate effectively in large matrix organization. A creative thinker and adept at strategic storytelling.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in the banking industry, ideally on an enterprise-wide risk or regulatory initiative
- Certification in Change Management methodology
- Familiarity with Project Management approaches and tools.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!