Pay Rate: $65
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Project Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Project Management - Outline project goals, terms of reference, resource requirements, and costs.
- Create a resource plan that ensures all stakeholders have a voice on the project. Assess the efficiency of the practices and procedures used by a team and provide guidance that will continuously improve the project plan.
- Collaboration - Help internal partners make informed decisions about the development of programs, products, and services. Coach and mentor, your teams as you work toward a common goal. Negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary.
- Project Coordination - Proactively identify risks to the project schedule and find ways to mitigate them. Monitor milestones; ensure they're completed according to timelines and budgets. Execute a project plan that strikes the right balance between budget, time, and risk.
- 5-10 years' experience in Project Management.
- Preferred PM experience within Banking
- Mortgage lending insurance experience
- Prior CIBC experience