Pay Rate: $55
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Manage the alignment of people, processes, and technology in the Global Compliance Transformation program across one or more work streams.
- Develop and execute change management strategies and plans to maximize business and employee acceptance and utilization of changes.
- Drive rapid adoption and increased usage while minimizing resistance to change.
- Apply disciplined change management principles to address and manage all people-related impacts within the specified work stream(s).
- Ensure effective implementation of change initiatives to achieve desired outcomes.
- Monitor and assess the impact of changes on individuals and teams, making necessary adjustments to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and address potential challenges and resistance points.
Must Have Skills:
- 3-5 years Change Management Experience in FI - must have comprehensive knowledge of change management principles and practices
- 8+ years project transformation experience
- 3-5 Years Microsoft Suite Product knowledge - including PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate with influence in various channels including writing
- Strong proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP)
- Fluent in Spanish/French
- PMP certification
- Project management experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume in word to Navneet Kaur at firstname.lastname@example.org in Word today. For other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com