Pay Rate: $45
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a financial institution, is looking to hire a Content Editor Specialist on a 3-month contract. This position is hybrid with core days being Wednesdays and third Fridays of each month in Toronto.
- Act as the English Editorial lead, providing timelines and resource plan estimates (if needed) for design deliverables.
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-disciplinary Agile teams to understand goals and objectives, as well as technical, legal and regulatory constraints. Able to translate complex business objectives into simple language.
- Present copy to stakeholders. Ensure deliverables follow the appropriate review and approval process, soliciting feedback as needed.
- Ensure deliverables are executed on time by making copy recommendations that align with campaign objectives.
- Maintain and Share Editorial Standards and updates with the teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
5+ years' experience writing/editing for desktop and mobile device
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Degree in English or Journalism or equivalent experience and certifications - considered an asset
- Working knowledge of SEO, AEM is considered an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to Anojiha@ifgpr.com today!
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com.