Pay Rate: $75
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Identity and Access Governance - Knowledge of Identity Access Management approaches, concepts, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing guidance to stakeholders within and outside own area.
- Strategy & Roadmap - Drive enhancements to security that are both practical and achievable using a balanced approach that considers business needs as well as information security risk. Maintain, create & enhance processes related to the lifecycle of Identity Access Management and supporting documentation. Identify new identity and access management requirements through industry resources, research and consultation with technology subject matter experts.
- Relationship building - Build and maintain relationships with subject matter experts as well as external experts to stay abreast of notable developments and trends across the information security domain.
- Reporting and Metrics - Identify metrics thresholds and business rules for measuring data quality and ensuring adherence with bank and regulatory standards. Utilize creative thinking to modify or select the most suitable approach that results in providing CIBC with optimum solutions to business issues/challenges. This includes performing specific data or analysis based on business user requests and contribution to automation of reporting requirements, design documents for data quality & data management.
- Process Improvement - Recommend solutions to enhance processes, eliminate risks, and improve the speed and quality of key services to our partners. Apply appropriate tools to perform problem determination and root cause analysis; identify bottlenecks, redundancies, and vulnerabilities of existing processes as they relate to identity and access management.
- 5+ within IAM ideally 10 or more
- Product owner experience within Agile methodology
- IdentityIQ experience
- Jira experience
- SailPoint experience
- Financial industry experience
- IdentityAI experience
- Workday understanding
- CyberArk experience