Pay Rate: $55
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
The main function of a Business Analyst will be providing assistance with IIROC/CIRO regulatory reporting ongoing remediation efforts.
- Collect and document detailed business requirements in response to IIROC/CIRO regulations.
- Create and execute comprehensive test cases to ensure regulatory compliance and system functionality.
- Collaborate with the technology group to propose and implement effective business solutions aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Build controls around solutions, including process and database solutions, to enhance accuracy and integrity in regulatory reporting.
- Interact with technology groups, compliance, legal, and other business stakeholders to understand their needs and ensure alignment with regulatory goals.
- Attend and actively contribute to meetings and working groups to comprehend the overall impact of regulatory changes and remediation efforts.
- 3+ years of experience in G20/IIROC trade reporting.
- 5+ years as a BA.
- 3+ Capital Markets experience.
- Excellent knowledge IIROC or equivalent trade reporting.
- Well balanced understanding of regulations in business and technology.
- Experience with Anvil, GlobalOne or MMI Systems.
- Prior hands-on experience working with IIROC.