Pay Rate: $65
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a member of the Identity Access Management group within Information Security, you will interface with various partners and Lines of Business, equally focused on delivering excellence and continuous improvement in all disciplines and processes as they relate to identity Access Management.
- Develop and maintain technical processes, procedures and/or documentation related to different Identity and Access Authentication and Automation initiatives.
- Facilitate Identity and Access Authentication and Automation Project workshops and document processes/business requirements/technical requirements.
- Process mapping and Documenting Business/Technical Requirements; Developing Test Strategy, Plans and Execute on them.
- Educate business/technical users responsible for managing and operating the new solution.
- Interface with various partners and Lines of Business, focus on Project Delivery and continuous improvement as they relate to identity and Access Management.
- Minimum 10 years work experience with a minimum of 5 years in IT Security and/or IAM - experience in Financial Institution considered an asset
- Process Engineering/Mapping Knowledge
- Must have at minimum knowledge of Privileged Lifecycle (Tools like CyberArk & Microsoft PIM)
- Lean six-sigma methodology experience.
- Financial Industry experience
- Diploma/certificate/degree in computer science, engineering, networking, programming, security or technology related field