Pay Rate: $32
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Risk Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in the review and monitoring of third-party engagements through the third party lifecycle
- Provides risk advisory services and guidance to the business using a risk-based approach to optimize third party performance and enable consistent and efficient management according to business criticality and assessed level of risk
- Maintains current knowledge of the TPRM Framework, TPRM Program, CORM Framework, standards, policies, regulatory requirements and emerging Risk Management trends
- Provides assistance with the independent oversight and management of outsourced activity, effective third-party risk management and governance practices
- Challenges the business to ensure appropriate actions are underway to mitigate identified operational risk exposures commensurate with the Third-Party Lifecycle
- Assist with the (re)development and ongoing enhancements of risk-centric, scaled third party governance strategies, policy, framework, standards, processes, tools and systems
- Identify change management activities and continuous improvement updates for infrastructure and processes in support of enterprise third party management.
- 3+ years of third-party risk management experience.
- Proven track record of concurrently leading multiple complex and matrixed projects using internal and external resources
- Previous experience interacting with multiple parties).
- Expertise in Third Party Life Cycle methodology
- Knowledge of third-party governance and management, operational risk, financial services regulatory, audit, compliance, security requirements and trends.
- MS Office skills: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, and Project.
- Outstanding relationship management skills: impact and influence; contract development, negotiation, collaboration; conflict management and resolution