Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Social Media Content Designer to their team for an initial 12-month contract with a possibility of extension and conversion. This role is currently hybrid, 6 days per month in Toronto.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems, and knowledge.
- Ideate, design, and develop engaging graphics, videos, animations, and other assets that embody, reflect, and champion the brand for all social media channels.
- Contribute design and motion expertise to the strategy and planning of individual posts and our social media editorial calendars.
- Work closely with the social creative and strategy teams to establish and execute on brand guidelines and identity for bank's social media channels.
- Work as a teammate in a collaborative, fast-paced environment on various projects, campaigns, and initiatives while maintaining timelines and work quality.
- 5+ years of experience as a Social Media designer - agency or brand side.
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects knowledge.
- Strong graphic/motion design skills with experience bringing a brand's look and feel to life.
- Strong video editing skills with experience editing and creating brand content for TikTok.
- Advanced platform knowledge of Facebook, X, LinkedIn, Instagram, and TikTok including user behaviours and trends.
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of Figma.
- TikTok platform knowledge including user behaviours and trends
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today