Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire an Analyst to their Strategic Pricing team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Support overall pricing strategy through building analytics solutions, reporting capabilities, processes, and tactics.
- Help drive profitability, productivity, and service levels by assisting in developing, implementing and managing a comprehensive customer-level pricing strategy.
- Set and manage rate tables load, posted rates, pricing discretion and exception policy for the product suite to manage spreads and optimize growth and profitability.
- Improve the understanding of price elasticity of demand, analyze the trade-off between product attributes and demand.
- Analyze the effectiveness of past pricing decisions and track the success of adopted pricing strategies.
- Identify and improve pricing process and operations to ensure fast decision making leading to greater customer satisfaction.
- Accumulate pricing knowledge over time to drive increasingly valuable business insights.
- 5 years of experience in Banking with a focus on lending products
- SQL queries, Power BI report building, data mining/analysis
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical skills are a must; the ability to create detailed models and synthesize large amounts of data into actionable business insights.
- Ability to interact with senior management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- University Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Finance or equivalent.
- Familiarity with statistical techniques and experience using analytic tools preferred.
- Post graduate degree/designation in one of the following: MBA (Finance), CFA, CPA, or equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge of lending and sales process is considered an asset.
- Pricing and/or Product management experience preferred.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.