Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Senior Business Consultant to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is currently primarily remote/hybrid flexible in Toronto.
- Supporting the transition of back office software and book of business for the bank's Insurance arm.
- Develop partnerships with clients to analyze current practices or positions to recommend solutions for improvement.
- Providing objective advice, expertise and specialist skills in the person's appropriate field of knowledge to help solve various issues.
- Analyze existing practices, positions, and data to understand the client, industry, and nature of business.
- Work closely with the project management team to determine required resources and create timelines.
- Develop implementation strategies and assist in the implementation of solutions.
- Perform and organize ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations, etc.
- Some travel may be required.
- 10+ years of related experience (insurance industry, data transition/integrations)
- Extensive knowledge of the insurance industry
- Strong understanding and experience with Equisoft and EBIX
- Extensive experience with vendor transitions, as well as all people change management principles
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Business Administration, or a related field
- Advanced degree (MBA) preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.