Pay Rate: $32
Location: Waterloo ON
Job Type: Contract
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Support the execution of Group Benefits' strategic objectives through annual planning and provide ad-hoc and monthly strategic and portfolio management reporting.
- Maintain an inventory of strategic initiatives, ensuring accurate and transparent reporting on their overall health, financials, and key results using reporting tools.
- Develop delivery roadmaps for strategic initiatives, integrating them into relevant delivery tools like JIRA and Planview.
- Provide proactive recommendations on tools and processes to enhance reporting and analytics.
- Support internal communication strategies, including townhalls and offsites, and bring them to life.
- Assist in change management activities and create supporting documentation.
Must Have Qualifications:
- Must have Post-secondary education in a quantitative discipline; or a combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of experience in Data Analysis, Process Analysis, or Business Analysis
- Understanding of the financial services industry is very nice to have
- Must be Familiar with reporting tools like JIRA, Planview, and other reporting tools.
- Must have Experience in change management activities and supporting internal communication strategies
- Well-developed planning and project management skills.
- Strong business, strategic, critical, and analytical thinking.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and content analysis skills.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Navneet Kaur at email@example.com