Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire an AML Analyst to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Working to ensure data accuracy and gain valuable experience working for one of Canada's largest banks.
- Review AML and KYC data and documentation to ensure each client has all required information.
- Working to communicate any gaps with the bank's internal teams.
- Utilizing the team's Shared Drive to work through the list of outstanding accounts and validate information.
- 2-4 years of previous AML or Wealth Associate experience
- Prior experience with Onboarding processes
- Strong Excel Spreadsheet experience
- Prior Experience working with Shared Drives
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.