Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Project Control Officer to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Check master schedule and work orders, establish priorities, and change schedule according to projects, work order specifications, priorities, and availability of workers, material, or equipment.
- Arrange schedules and regulate flow of work within or between organizational groups or businesses.
- Participate in meetings with clients and task members to determine progress of work and identify additional follow up needs.
- Provide general administrative support including monitoring calendar, setting up meetings, making travel and/or meeting arrangements, entering time and filing expense reports.
- Compile reports concerning progress of work and downtime to distribute to personnel involved in project.
- 5 Years experience as a PCO
- 2+ years of risk management experience in FI
- Basic understanding of data governance
- Advanced MS office including Microsoft Automate, MS forms, Lists, etc.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to senior management.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.