Our client, a major player in the Oil & Gas industry is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is hybrid in Calgary.
This role will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timely reporting of the company's corporate activities including company-wide G&A analysis and reporting.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of cost centres and the recording of monthly journal entries and accruals.
- Coordination and preparation of monthly and quarterly general and administrative reports, pre-and-post allocation and explain variances to budget and forecast.
- Prepare and update forecast information in the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation tool and actively participate in preparation of the annual budget.
- Preparation of the G&A allocations cost mapping report monthly.
- Review consolidated financial statements to ensure they appropriately reflect the results related to the Company's corporate activities.
- Support overall compliance with SOX processes and controls.
- University degree and a certified professional accounting designation (CPA)
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience with SAP required
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.