Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Analyst to their team for an initial 11 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Conduct interviews with business, technology, marketing, operations, compliance and other teams from various groups to gather requirements.
- Provide and apply expertise in business analysis, data mapping, creation of process flows etc.
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation
- Support decision making re: project scope and prioritization by performing gap analyses, data integrity analysis, other.
- Recommend preparation of appropriate new business process documentation and ensure adequate end-user documentation.
- Act as lead business analyst liaison between business lines, interfacing applications teams, 3rd party vendors, developers and Delivery Managers.
- Effectively communicate and build rapport with team members, stakeholders and business partners using a variety of techniques and collaboration from initiation to close.
- Manage relationships and expectations with Wealth Management business lines and partners such as GWMS, Support, Operations and other teams, as well as with third-party vendors and/or content providers.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to business partners, selecting the appropriate approach based on the audience.
Must Have Skills:
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in FI
- 2+ years of experience in Wealth management
- 5+ years of Experience in requirements documentation and business processes
- Demonstrated superior computer skills, including MS Visio (business processes), MS Excel, PPT, Word
- Experience with Data mapping
- Training/Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Experience with Financial Planning Initiatives
If you have the skills required to be successful in this role and you would like to learn more, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to email@example.com.