Pay Rate: $45
Location: Boston MA
Job Type: Contract
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Prepare quarterly estimated income adjustments, which includes the review of quarterly financial statements and calculation of the income allocations.
- Prepare annual audit true-up adjustments for the Alternative Assets, as applicable. The calculations are based on the review of the audited financial statements. Maintain the audit-log with actual results.
- Assist with the monthly & quarterly pricing/market value preparation & reporting.
- Assist in the monthly/quarterly close for each framework (IFRS, UGAAP, NAIC and Tax), as applicable.
- Prepare quarterly account reconciliations for each accounting framework.
- Assist in the planning and annual audit process for both our internal and external auditors. Timely follow up on requests and maintain list of open items, as applicable.
- Respond in a time manner to the various ad-hoc requests that are received.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/ Accounting designation CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years in the investment/ insurance industry ideally with experience in partnership accounting.
- Knowledge of IFRS/USGAAP/NAIC in relation to investment accounting and reporting would be an asset.
- Experience with Ledger systems (i.e., Lawson), as well as knowledge of internal controls & SOX would be helpful.
- Excellent PC skills (especially Excel, Power BI, and Word).