Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Consultant to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid, 1 day a week in office in Toronto.
***This role will require work outside of traditional hours as some processes will need to run in the evening periodically. A proper work schedule will be set to manage these delivery timelines, however, will not require overtime hours (may be 11am-7pm as required)
- Pulling qualitative data from a database, performing reconciliation, sending to another team for consolidation, which will then be sent back for triaging of information.
- Manage an end-to-end daily process independently.
- Work extensively within Excel; will be working with large amounts of data, consolidating spreadsheets (e.g., v lookups, pivots)
- Build relationships with key partners to support delivery of activities.
- Working with the technology partners and other partners across the bank collaboratively.
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or equivalent
- Strong quantitative data management experience through excel (v-lookups, pivot tables.
- Able to consolidate and summarize data.
- Highly detail oriented and organized.
- Experience managing/running a process end to end independently (Nice to Have)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.