Our client, a large energy provider in Canada, is looking to hire Document Management System Analyst to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Calgary.
- Responsible for executing the Document Management System (DMS) project in Treasury
- Work with the Treasury team to develop and build a folder structure in DMS
- Enhancing the existing Treasury structure in DMS and reviewing document structures
- Reviewing existing documentation and categorizing documents into the new structure
- Review, move and delete approved DMS content
- Assist with bank account document management updates
- Manage users and groups/permissions
- Act as first point of contact for DMS operational issues in Treasury
- 3-5 Years related experience
- Basic understanding of records management, imaging and archiving, digital transformation
- Understanding of Treasury concepts
- OpenText Content Server experience, preferred
- Completed a university degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.