Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst to their team for an initial 12-month contract with a possibility of extension and conversion. This role is currently hybrid, 2 days per week in Toronto.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Establish the recordkeeping oversight program in the United States, followed by expansion into Canada, Asia Pacific, and Europe regions.
- Diagnose and remediate records and record-keeping concerns in Canada, Asia Pacific, and Europe regions.
- Provide support for regulatory, operational, and legal investigative analysis, utilizing data analytics tools and concepts.
- Conduct testing of records for retention, retrieval, and readability.
- 5+ years of experience as a Compliance Analyst, Audit, or in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience with records management, preferably within a financial institution.
- 1+ year of project management and/or change management experience.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with Python programming and/or PowerBi.
- Experience in data management and data analytics.
- Proficiency in French and/or Spanish communication.
- Previous experience within a financial institution.
- Knowledge of capital markets.
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org today!