Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Operations Lead to their team for an initial 9 month contract. This role is currently hybrid, 1-2 days per week in Toronto.
- Contributes to the overall success of the GWO Confirmations - Securities & Issuance team globally ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team's business strategies and objectives.
- Ensures timely confirmation of trades by tracking unmatched transactions across the unit & proactively analyzing/addressing root causes.
- Provides insight and support to management during planning, organizing and successful implementation of projects affecting the unit's operations.
- Supports management efforts to execute a robust training schedule and assign workstation responsibilities fairly.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls.
- 5+ years of experience in a Operations Lead role, preferably in a technology environment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and solve complex problems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience with Data Flow and Manipulation
- Strong Excel experience.
- Experience with Xceptor data automation platform
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!