Our client, a Top 5 bank in Canada is looking to hire an AML Analyst to their team for an initial 13 month contract. This role is operating completely onsite in downtown Toronto.
- Alert Analysis: Review alerts generated by systems or manually to identify potential money laundering or terrorism financing. Escalate for investigation or reporting as needed.
- Client Risk Assessment: Evaluate high-risk clients' risk to BMO and recommend retention or de-marketing based on assessments.
- Suspicious Activity Detection: Monitor various financial activities for anomalies, referring suspicious transactions for further investigation.
- Reporting and Documentation: Ensure accurate and timely reporting, maintaining proper documentation of findings.
- AML System Utilization: Use AML systems effectively, contributing to reporting and analysis.
- 2+ years AML experience
- Strong understanding of complex financial instruments and interbank lending
- Excel: spreadsheet management/manipulation (intermediate level)
- Previous banking/ FI experience
- Experience working in a middle office function of capital markets would be an asset
- Working knowledge of applicable Bank systems and Microsoft Office Suite
- AMLEO knowledge
- Knowledge of capital markets products would be an asset - correspondent banking, trading products, trade finance transactions
If you are interested in this position please send your resume in Word to email@example.com
For other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com