Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Digital Operations Manager to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement new tools and platforms to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Oversee pipeline of Day-to-day work and work with Senior manager digital strategy to assign workload to teams.
- Develop and implement streamlined processes to increase operational efficiency and align with digital team objectives.
- Analyze existing digital operations processes and identify areas for improvement, automation, and scalability.
- Partner with analytics leads to collect, analyze, and interpret 360 marketing data to identify trends, patterns, and provide insights to partners.
- Develop reports and dashboards to track metrics, campaign performance, and ROI.
- Provide regular reports and analysis to the marketing team and other stakeholders to inform decision-making and drive strategic initiatives.
- 2-4 years in a Managerial position and/or Project Management
- Knowledge or experience in SaaS
- Understand workflow processes through WorkFront - gap analysis/continue improvements - proficient
- Experience with CRM and automation platforms (Marketo, Hubspot Pardot, Salesforce, or other similar platforms)
- Strong understanding of digital platforms, content management systems, and digital marketing tools.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- FinTech or MarCom operations (Nice to Have)
- Product knowledge around investment (Nice to Have)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.