Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Junior Marketing Manager to their team for an initial 14 month contract. This role is currently hybrid, 2 days a week in office in downtown Toronto.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives in support of growth objectives and differentiation for products such as GICs, mutual funds, ETFs, etc.
- Manage day-to-day requirements to deliver campaigns on time.
- Collaborating with agencies to support development of creative & media plans.
- Collaborating with product & channel partners.
- Time management & deadlines management: keep teams and partners on track to deliver, with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Track reports & results for campaign performance.
- Support strategic planning and impact.
- 3-5 years marketing experience.
- 2-3 years Project management skills (NOT experience)
- Strong technical ability with PowerPoint, Excel and Word (3-5 years)
- Post -secondary minimum, specializing in marketing and/or business
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and presence
- Experience in banking, Financial industry knowledge/experience (Nice to Have)
- Data driven & marketing analytics (Nice to Have)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Navneet at email@example.com.