Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Deliver timely results in support of Systems, 3rd party vendors, functional requirements for future build on a net new wealth platform.
- Represent the business in a partnership with Solution Consultants, leading all work required and delivered on by the Subject matter experts and Business Analysts assigned.
- Provide feedback and signoff on User Stories created by the BAs.
- Obtain SME input into solution due to specialized nature of the specified Stream of work.
- Oversees the management of the vendor relationships as they relate to the onboarding and execution of the bring-on, testing and migration activities.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a senior role with similar experience and responsibilities
- Strong background and experience in Wealth Management Back/Front office process at a self clearing institution
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in the coordination of people arranging meetings, minute taking, and project reporting skills
- Strong vendor management skills - communications, organizational and self management skills to meet assigned deliverables towards execution
- Knowledge of financial book of record systems such as ISM, Dataphile, Broadridge ADP
- Knowledge of Mutual fund and GIC systems such as RPM Term, FIS Wealthware, or other mutual fund dealer systems (FundServe and Cannex)
- Good understanding of the regulations and required reporting requirements surrounding the above products/processes (IIROC, OSC, CDIC etc.)
- Product Owner or other Agile training and/or certifications including CSC or CFA
- University education in Finance, Economics or Commerce specializing in Finance or Wealth
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.