Pay Rate: $60
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
- Directly support the Conventional Operations business unit stakeholders including the Operations Engineering, Field Operations, Commercial and Production Services, Facilities Engineering and Maintenance & Reliability teams.
- Provide extensive support to ongoing operating cost initiatives.
- Investigate budget and forecast cost variances.
- Assist with the preparation of operating expense reports when requested.
- Prepare process documentation and training materials for operations and engineering staff.
- Support the preparation and submission of the Conventional business unit budgets and forecasts.
- Support overall compliance with SOX processes and controls.
- 5+ years of experience as a Cost Analyst / Project Analyst.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, Word).
- Oil and gas industry experience is strongly preferred.
- SAP Experience required.