Pay Rate: $65
Location: Dallas TX
Job Type: Contract
Contract: ASAP- June 30th, 2024; Strong potential for extension.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Experience with tech support with developers (5-7 years).
- Experience analyzing trends, data analysis, BI skills (5-7 years).
- Experience working in a highly collaborative setting (5-7 years).
20% meetings, 20% collabs, 20% coordinating efforts with others, 40 % heads down data analytics, reports, finding trends.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment.
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.