Pay Rate: $40
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
- Receive and execute requests from business units to create AFEs in SAP.
- Enter details of new AFE's into SAP/Portal and ensure AFE is circulated for approval.
- Close/Re-open AFE's as requested following proper procedure.
- Assist with month-end settlements and inquiries.
- Handle the daily report for Person Responsible Sync with HR Error Log.
- Run the weekly report for all created Non-OP AFE for Joint Venture team.
- Respond to Non-Op EnergyLink inquiries.
- Process documentation and AFE Reporting.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, and diploma/degree in Business Administration.
- Prior experience in Oil and gas industry is an asset.
- SAP experience is an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.