Pay Rate: $90
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Reviewing BRDs, creating test cases, executing test cases, identifying defects, and working with technology teams to remediate defects.
- Provide input into Technology's deliverables to ensure the Technology's implementation success.
- Creation and execution of Integrated and User Acceptance Test cases
- Responsible for creating and maintaining project plans, defining objectives, setting timelines, and working with application owners and subject matter experts to deliver.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders within the organization
- Identify and assess potential risks associated with the project plan and develop strategies to mitigate them. This includes monitoring program communications (internal and external)
- 10+ years of progressive experience as a BA/PM (recent PM experience is required)
- Recent professional experience managing Capital Markets projects (FX preferred)
- Recent experience managing a system hardware upgrade as a BA or a PM
- 3-5+ years of experience doing User Acceptance Testing and experience within data analysis
- Experience working on and/or managing an FX team
- Wallstreet FX experience is an asset
For other opportunities please visit www.ifg-global.com