Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Analyst to their team for an initial 3 month contract. This role is responsible for support administration and data governance activities, as well as support operational activities and new initiatives related to strategic goals of the team.
This role is primarily hybrid 1-2 times a month in-office requirements.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders from various business lines
- Prior work experience in creating dashboards and reports in Power BI
- Very detail oriented and skilled in summarizing and gleaning insights from large amounts of information
- Self-motivated to solve problems and able to work collaboratively with other team members
- Strong oral and written communication skills and comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences
- 10+ years of previous Business Analyst work experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and creating Power BI dashboards
- 3+ years of experience working with data models and data relationships
- Previous experience with enterprise uses of data and general data flows within a large enterprise
- Experience with tools and software used to extract and analyze data
- Experience with Excel for data management, calculations and data cleaning
- Knowledge of computer programming and system architecture concepts
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.