Our client, a major financial institution in Canada s looking to hire an Investment Analyst to their team for an initial 6-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model with the office located in Toronto
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist Investment Officers in pursuing commercial mortgage loans by conducting preliminary underwriting analysis, including transaction sizing and risk identification.
- Prepare quotes reflecting the initial terms of a deal and draft corresponding documentation.
- Collect, review, and validate market information and due diligence items to support the underwriting process.
- Prepare comprehensive approval memos, providing in-depth analysis, for senior management review
- Collaborate with the team to enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the investment process.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related discipline.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in financial modeling and strong math aptitude.
- Research, analytical, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of commercial real estate properties and markets in Toronto.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Navneet kaur at email@example.com
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com