Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire an IT Security Analyst to their team for an initial 6-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model(2x per month) with the office located in Scarborough.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for onboarding applications to the Logical Access Management Platform (SailPoint IIQ).
- Taking care of the technical aspect of application onboarding, which consists of QAT testing, technical requirements gathering
- Interview business/application stakeholders to guide them to build access control matrices for applications and support the business to understand their responsibilities
- Manage and conduct detailed risk-based evaluations of the design and operating effectiveness of Information Technology (IT) controls
- 8+ years of Information Security Analyst or related Cybersecurity background
- 5+ years of experience with IAM Onboarding experience (technical and functional)
- 5+ years of experience with SailPoint (Identity IQ) - ability to identify what requirements need to be onboarded to SailPoint to prevent any exposure to risk for the bank
- 5+ years of hands-on IT Security Analyst skills and is able to test as a QA, integrate applications to Sailpoint, clean up data and complete access control matrices
- Nice-To-Have-Previous exposure to the banking industry/financial services
- Nice-To-Have-CISSP designation or equivalent
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com