Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a IT Security Analyst to their team for an initial 12 month contract. This role is responsible for managing centralized provisioning of user identities, the user accounts linked to those identities, management of user access, privileged access, as well as the selection and integration of identity management tools.
This role is primarily remote with some periodic in-office requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the achievement of the Bank's information security objectives of integrity, confidentiality/privacy, availability
- Continuously, provides value and consistency added to the user and customer experience by improvising workflows associated with bank's onboarding and Logical Access platforms
- Perform required tasks for Logical Access Control; tasks relevant to Identity & Access Management including access request, access provision/deprovision, communication, and documentation of operational processes and procedures, etc.
- 5+ years' experience in Identity and Access Management
- 3-5+ years' experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) on-prem managing users and groups
- 2-3 years' experience with identity management tools such as SailPoint IIQ or similar
- 2-3 years' experience with ticket request management systems, preferably with ServiceNow
- Experience with privileged access management systems
- Power Shell scripting skills for AD administration tasks
- Experience with SQL/Oracle queries
- Bilingual in Spanish would be an asset
- Experience within FI/banking
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to email@example.com.