Pay Rate: $45
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Manage C-Suite calendar by scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel as needed.
- Develop executive presentations.
- Monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Read, research, and rout correspondence; draft letters and documents; collect and analyze information.
- Manage the variance analysis and ensure it aligns monthly.
- Participate and assist employee engagement initiatives.
- Respond to inquiries providing necessary information and redirecting calls when necessary.
- 5+ years of experience in an Executive Support role; specifically managing C-Suite calendar.
- Advanced technical skills and knowledge of MS Office 2010 (e.g., Word, Excel, especially PowerPoint).
- 1+ years of experience working with PowerBI.
- Experience with Visio, Access, Canva etc. are strong assets.
- Experience within an IT/technical project team, and an understanding of the field.
- Industry experience is an asset (preference for banking/capital markets).