Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire an Analyst to their team for an initial 6-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid model with the office located in Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Handle exception client pricing requests, recording, tracking and completing deals in accordance with SLA and ensuring alternative price/structuring strategies are provided
- Identify and escalate pricing issues that are contentious or that reflect disadvantaged competitive positioning for resolution
- Act as a subject matter expert for sales providing information and advice on pricing/structuring methodologies, strategies and specific TPS pricing
- Govern pricing models to ensure they are aligned to current profitability standards; retain approval documentation to support process audits
- Proficient in Excel (navigate, calculations, formals) - 4-6 years
- Previous banking experience - 1-2 years
- Analytical experience ( analyzing contracts, validating information, data reporting and modeling) - 1-2 years
- Corporate card experience is a nice to have
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com