Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Learning Consultant for an initial 5 month contract. This role is fully remote with the option to come in to office on Tuesday's in Toronto. This role is open to candidates outside of the GTA. However, preference for extensions/conversions will be given to those able to come in to office periodically.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Creating learning and training materials using a variety of authoring tools for the enterprise including e-learning, videos, podcasts, and interactive documents.
- Reviewing and amending existing training/learning materials.
- Research, recommend, and design content for a variety of learning and performance solutions supporting a client-centric environment.
- Working with various partners and stakeholders to uncover needs, identify gaps in processes, and preparing recommendations to solve any gaps.
- 3 years+ instructional design or 3+ year's adult educational experience
- Experience with Articulate 360 and Lectora
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator) experience *Strong Nice to Have
- Understanding fundamentals of project management
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IFG - International Financial Group