Pay Rate: $37
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
- Clean-up of Canadian Refined Products Accounts Receivable.
- Ensure CRP customer accounts are kept current.
- Ensure that cash receipts and credits are applied to invoices on a timely basis.
- Investigate and resolve issues identified with customer accounts
- Input journal entries as required.
- Prepare and maintain accounting flows and documentation from start to completion for the CRP Accounts Receivable process.
- Ad-hoc duties such as project participation, training and backup support for other coworkers.
- Cash management/Accounts receivable experience
- Oil and gas experience
- SMS & SAP experience
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Kanako at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IFG - International Financial Group