Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Communications Manager to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is remote but requires occasional meetings in Toronto.
- Managing Enterprise HR changes for incoming employees and managers, specifically focusing on the overall experience and changes to HR programs and offerings
- Providing communications advice and guidance to assigned business/group, on communication principles/programs/approaches, on effective ways to communicate
- Coordinating, distributing, and publishing communication solutions
- Reviewing material to ensure it complies with relevant quality standards, including translation requirements
- Defining communication plans designed to positively influence or change behaviour; developing tailored messaging; identifying appropriate distribution channels
- 3-5 years of Communication and executing experience
- Project work, Change management experience
- Experience with writing content
- HR experience is an asset
- Background in Marketing, Advertising, Communications
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.