Title: Group Administrator
Location: Downtown Toronto, Remote
Duration: 18 months
IFG is looking for a high performing, action-oriented and organized Group Administrator to support our client, a global trillion-dollar tech giant in the downtown Toronto.
The ideal candidate is someone who can navigate and change directions quickly and within a fast-paced environment and can embrace a challenge head on with confidence, a calm sense of urgency, and a positive attitude.
You must have strong communication skills, along with a professional demeaner and a desire to remove barriers to ensure success. You must be detail-oriented, have strong multi-tasking skills, and practice consistent and timely follow-throughs.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives' calendars and set up meetings
- Coordinate catering, AV, venue selection, and logistics for internal events, off sites, morale events, team all hands meetings, and celebration events
- Ensuring awareness and compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures
- Partner with support staff across the organization to ensure consistent experiences
- Maintain relevant security groups and distribution lists
- Order office supplies and equipment for team and new hires
- Assist with new employee onboarding
- Space management and facilities requests
- Build and maintain good business relationships with partners and staff both internally and externally.
- Managing team compliance and training status
- Travel Planning and Coordination domestic and international travel, accommodation, visas
- Be the first point of contact for all group administrative needs
- Other projects as requested by Executive and Business teams
- Assist in E+D level events as needed
- 3+ years Group Administrative /Executive Assistant experience
- Experience working in a large, international organization
- Experience managing multiple, complex calendars
- Expense reporting to multiple reports
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to coordinate national and international travel
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Overtime may be required
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment.
IFG is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.