Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a SOX Senior Manager for 6-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid basis with the office located in Toronto. This role also has a possibility to extend.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for scoping of significant accounts for SOX.
- Responsible for the oversight and quality assurance of documentation of Financial Processing Controls and General Entity Controls
- Support the quarterly SOX certification results and the impacts on the overall SOX assertion
- Support on SOX Reporting, audits and projects to Finance Shared Services Risk Management review, Disclosure Committee and Audit Committee.
- Support our SOX external audit
- Professional accounting or auditing designation (CPA or equivalent, or CIA), or progression towards these certifications.
- 3-6+ years Controls, SOX controls or Service organization control (SOC 1) experience
- Some understanding of audits or audit experience with financial statements/financial processes
- Strong excel experience (Pivot tables, Formulas)
Nice to have:
- SOX testing is helpful but not required in this role
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com