Our client, a large energy company, is looking for a to fill a 13-month contract located in Calgary. This is an excellenFinancial Analystt opportunity for a financial analyst with an energy background.
As a Financial Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Consolidating financial results for Downstream Manufacturing
- Collaborating with business operations to analyze variances highlighted in management reports
- Supporting management discussion, analysis, and press release information by providing sound analysis and reporting
Qualifications required for Financial Analyst include:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience
- CPA or CFA designation or progress toward designation an asset
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly send your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com today!
IFG - International Financial Group