Title: Usability Researcher
Contract: June 30th, 2023 - Strong possibility of extension
Are you a detail-oriented individual looking for grow your career in a reputable company? If so, we want to hear from you!
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a self starter that can hit the ground running to support exciting projects within the Teams Growth portfolio looking at consumer and Small to Medium Business. Ability to engage with a variety of tenured partners as well as represent the client as they learn from and gather insights from customers.
- Usability research projects, holding the products and features to the highest level of craft and quality
- Ability to create and drive customer engagement programs, bringing actionable insights back to the product teams that will go directly back into the product road map
- Meeting and working with stakeholders and partners to identify research opportunities.
- Running usability studies and customer deep dives along with potentially some surveys or diary studies.
- Writing reports and debriefing with the teams and workshopping to ensure those insights go directly back into the product.
- Experience with core tools: User testing discount & Qualtrics| 3-5 Years of Experience
- Experience running usability studies & reporting on them | 3-5 Years of Experience
- Experience working with cross functional teams t o make impact into a product | 3-5 Years of Experience
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com with "Usability Researcher" in the subject.