Our client, a major financial institution in Canada, is looking to hire a Project Manager for an initial 12 month contract. The role is hybrid, 2 days a week in Toronto or Waterloo.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accountable for all aspects of project/stream management, ensuring project quality
- Lead working group teams using best practices and applicable project delivery methodologies (outcome based or hybrid)
- Develop, track and handle project plans, timelines, and outcomes utilizing a range of tools, including Jira
- Develop and provide progress reporting to the Stream Lead, Program Manager and/or Value Stream Owner
- 5+ years of progressive project management experience, preferably with business knowledge of financial services industry with an emphasis on wealth management
- Highly developed understanding of the project cycle and project methodologies (Agile or Hybrid) through project management accreditations and significant experience
- Experience working with various Project Management/Portfolio Governance models is preferred
- Experience with Jira and proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Word
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com