Our client, a major Oil & Gas producer in Canada is looking to hire a Financial Analyst to their team for an initial 12 month contract.
***THIS ROLE IS HYBRID IN LLOYDMINSTER**
- Responsible for accounting activities (journal postings, account reconciliations etc.), and financial reporting (profit & loss statement, including key performance indicators (KPIs)) & analysis within Downstream Manufacturing
- Coordinate and provide support in the preparation and submission of annual budgets, long range plans (LRP) and forecasts including full financial statement/profit & loss
- Provide assurance that business unit financial statements align with business activities and are in accordance with accounting policies (IFRS & Sarbanes Oxley)
- Perform business analytical and accounting functions, assure business controls are operating effectively, contribute to business unit initiatives, and function as liaison
- Track planned and unplanned costs with variance analysis to budget
- Identify and manage operational risk within the scope of Downstream accounting
- Minimum 3 years of business/financial analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP and/or other reporting systems
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong financial accounting & reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with a demonstrated ability to work independently
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.
IFG - International Financial Group