Our client, a major financial institution in Canada, is looking to hire a project Manager for a 6-month contract. The role is currently operating fully remote. This role also has a possibility to extend or transition into a full time role.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provides strategic input into business decisions as a trusted advisor
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Manages/validates financial forecasts and conducts ongoing reconciliation.
- Typically, 5+ years of relevant experience and/or certification in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project management experience - 6 to 8 years.
- Valid PMP designation from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is an asset.
- Stakeholder management - Expert.
- Experience in a Financial Institution
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com