Pay Rate: $75
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major financial institution in Canada, is looking to hire a Business Analyst for a 12-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid basis with the office located in Toronto. This role also has a possibility to extend or transition into a full time role.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Write audience-centered content that is clear, accurate.
- Analyze and assess banking critical business services and present the findings with proposed recommendations to Senior Management members.
- Prioritize work to meet timelines, analyze documentations and recommend solutions.
- Work closely with internal partners and subject-matter experts to make sure information is correct and complete.
- Schedule and coordinate stakeholder meetings
- 7+ years of experience as a BA
- Good PowerPoint skills
- Good knowledge of MS Suit
- Previous FI experience (Capital Markets, Retail Market, Wealth & Investment)
Nice to have:
- Business Continuity Management/operation resilience knowledge
- Efficiency in Excel (Intermediate user of basics)
- CBCP/DRI certification ; ABCP, CBCP, AMBCI
- Risk assessment experience
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com